The Faculty of Applied Informatics TBU in Zlín / CEBIA-Tech, as the first workplace at TBU in Zlín, is the holder of the „HR Excellence in Research Award (HR Award)“ for the institutions which make progress in aligning their human resources policies to the 40 principles of the Charter & Code, based on a customized action plan / HR strategy.
By receiving this award, the Faculty of Applied Informatics also undertook to further improve working conditions for its employees, especially researchers.
This award increases not only the international attractiveness of the Faculty of Applied Informatics itself and its CEBIA-Tech Research Centre but also increases the prestige of the whole TBU in Zlín.
The process of obtaining the HR Award and implementing the Human Resource Strategy for Researchers is solved within the framework of the TBT Research and Development Capacity Project in Zlín, Reg. No. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/16_028/0006243 within the Operational Programme Research, Development and Education.
For more information see: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hrs4r
GAP Analysis and Action Plan (+ Comments) ) of the Faculty of Applied Informatics TBU in Zlín / CEBIA-Tech are available here:
GAP Analysis (2019):
Action Plan (2019)
Internal Review (2021)
Internal Rules TBU in Zlín
- Updating the Code of Ethics of TBU in Zlín (as Annex No. 4 to the Statutes of TBU in Zlín) (Action Plan Activity No. 3),
- Update of the Rules Governing Selection Procedures for Academic Staff Positions at TBU.
- SD/11/20 EN Statutes of CEBIA-Tech Regional Research Centre (Action Plan Activity No. 1, 2),
- SD/12/20 EN CEBIA-Tech Career Code (12).
Internal Methodological Documents
- CEBIA-Tech Regional Research Centre Doctoral Students Support (Action Plan Activity No. 7),
- CEBIA-Tech Regional Research Centre Postdoctoral Researcher Support (7),
- Rules for Mentoring Support Programmes for Ph.D. Students, Post-doctoral Researchers and Beginning Researchers (including Mentoring Programme Personnel Coordination at FAI/CEBIA-Tech) (9, 10),
- Methodology for Strengthening the Representation of Women in Research and Development in the Regional Research Centre CEBIA-Tech (13),
- Planned Support of Educational Training in the Balanced Professional Development of Researchers Field (15),
- Management Training Plan and the Dissemination of the Knowledge and Skills of Managers and Other Relevant CEBIA-Tech Staff (16),
- Methodology of Education for FAI/CEBIA-Tech Managers in the Strategic Management and Change Management Fields (20),
- Education Support System for FAI/CEBIA-Tech Managers with an Emphasis on the Creation of a Motivational Mechanisms (22),
- Sustainable Development Strategy of FAI/CEBIA-Tech (23),
- CEBIA-Tech Evaluation Methodology (24),
- CEBIA-Tech Internationalization Strategy (30),
- CEBIA-Tech Inter-sectoral Cooperation Development Strategy (33),
- Open Access Strategy of FAI/CEBIA-Tech (36),
- Research and Development Popularisation Strategy of FAI/CEBIA-Tech (38).
These outputs can be used in accordance with the Creative Commons 4.0 license terms in the BY-SA variant (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en)