Exchange students can apply for a short-term study or traineeship period at TBU either within the Erasmus exchange programme (a Bilateral Agreement has to be concluded between TBU and the sending institution) or as free-movers within any other exchange programme, which does not necessarily have to be based on a Partnership Agreement between TBU and the sending institution.
If you want to be successfully involved in the selection process, you need to apply in TBU “Portal “. To help you with your registration in the system and to give you step-by-step assistance, Manual for Incoming Exchange Students was prepared.
After application in the Portal system, please print out the Student Application Form and the Learning Agreement for Studies.
Send us all of these documents:
- Student Application Form (printed from portal + photo)
- Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeships (printed from portal)
- Copy of your identity card
- Transcript of Records
To the university adress:
Tomas Bata University in Zlín
nám. T. G. Masaryka 5555
760 01 Zlín, Czech Republic
The application deadlines are following:
- 1 June – for the winter semester or the full academic year
- 1 November – for the summer semester