RNDr. Martin Fajkus, Ph.D.Department of Mathematics
Martin Fajkus teaches Algebra, Calculus and Statistics at the Faculty of Technology, Faculty of Applies Informatics, Faculty of Management and Economics and Faculty of Crisis Management.
At the Faculty of Humanities he teaches Mathematics in Primary Education and Development of Geometric Imagination.
His scientific areas of interest are Optimization and Statistical testing.
Consulting hoursZLÍN Wed 10:00 - 11:00; UH Thu 11:00 - 12:00
- 1991-1996 - Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics Biophysics; Title: M.Sc.
- 1996-1999 - Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics Biophysics; Title: Ph.D.
Internships and study stays
- 2018 – Ondokuz Mayis University, Faculty of Engineering, Turkey
- 2016 – University of Agder, Centre for Research, Innovation and Coordination of Mathematics Teaching, Norway
- 2015 – University of Peloponnese, Faculty of Economy, Management and Informatics in Tripolis, Greece
- 2014 – Sprachcaffe Language School in St. Julian´s, Malta
- 2014 – Polytechnic of Porto, Department of Mathematics, Portugal
- 2014 – Comenius University in Bratislava, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Slovakia
- 2013 – Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovakia
Process of employment
- 2008-to-date - Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Applied Informatics, Department of Mathematics; Post: Assistant Professor
- 2006-2008 - Tomas Bata Business Academy, Zlin; Post: Teacher
- 2005-2006 - Jur Hronec Gymnazium (Grammar Sch.), Bratislava; Post: Teacher
- 2004-2005 - Annie Wright School, Tacoma, Washington, USA; Post: Teacher
- 2003-2004 - Jur Hronec Gymnazium (Grammar Sch.), Bratislava; Post: Teacher
- 1999-2002 - Gymnazium (Grammar Sch.) Tilgnerova, Bratislava; Post: Teacher