Ing. Hana Charvátová, Ph.D.Výzkumný program 3
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +420 576 035 317 Office:
- Modelling of manufacturing processes of natural and synthetic polymers
- Recycling Technologies
- Modelling and simulation of thermal processes for assessing the thermal stability of buildings
- Computational and visualization methods in thermography and engineering
- 1999 - 2004: Faculty of Technology, Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Chemistry and Technology of Materials - Environmental Technology; Title: Ing.
- 2004 - 2007: Faculty of Technology, Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Chemistry and Materials Technology - Technology of Macromolecular Substances; Title: Ph.D.
Process of employment
- 2005 - 2007: Part-time - Researcher for Research Project MSM: 7088352102 + Research Project MSM: 7088352102 Modelling and Control of Processing Procedures of Natural and Synthetic Polymers
- 2007: Researcher at TBU in Zlín, Faculty of Applied Informatics, Department of Automation and Control Engineering, Regional Research Centre CEBIA-Tech