Ing. Jiří Pecha, Ph.D.Výzkumný program 3
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: +420 576 035 228 Office:
- Mathematical modelling of industrial processes (leather, food and agriculture industries)
- Investigation of reaction kinetics (especially hydrolysis and alcoholysis reactions)
- Utilization of fat and protein waste, biodiesel manufacture
- Design of industrial processes in the area of leather, food and agricultural industry
- Development of analytical methods for the determination of reaction system compounds
Consulting hoursMonday 12:00 - 14:00
- 2010-2014 - Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague, Organic Technology; Title: Ph.D.
- 2004-2009 - Faculty of Technology, Tomas Bata University in Zlín (TBU in Zlín), Polymer Engineering; Title: Ing.
Process of employment
- 2009 - present: Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Faculty of Applied Informatics, researcher